Conference Registration

Num ponto, o encontro da economia com a saúde









Registration is possible after July 5th and early bird fee applies till August 25th. Registration must be carried out electronically via the platform below.

register now

The registration and the payment of the registration fee are mandatory for all participants. Authors whose communications have been accepted in the 18th CNES shall register in the conference and pay until September 10th, 2023.  If the author is not registered until then communications will be dropped from the program.

Registration gives access to all sessions, documentation, coffee breaks, lunches and a conference dinner on October 12. Participants’ companions can be registered for the dinner at an additional cost.

Similarly to past years, the registration fee for members includes 2 years of APES membership – 2024 and 2025. Those wanting to become APES members might register using this option by completing the form in APES website and paying 2023 membership.

Until  August 25th
After August 25th
€ 350
€ 430
Institutional members
€ 300
€ 380
Student Members*
€ 150
€ 175
€ 450
€ 530
Student Non-members
€ 190
€ 215

*Includes two years of membership (30 euros/year)

Special Conditions for Students

In order to promote the development and dissemination of Health Economics in Portugal, APES created special participation conditions for students at the 18th CNES. This registration gives access to all the conference sessions and materials, except the conference dinner.

Attending a bachelor, masters degree or being enrolled in a PhD does automatically qualify you as student. For different cases or any questions about eligibility please contact

Special Conditions for members of other associations of Health Economics and of NOVA medical School.

Members of Associação Brasileira de Economia da Saúde (ABrES), a Asociación de Economia de la Salud (AES – Espanha), a Asociación de Economia de la Salud (AES – Argentina) and Associazione Italiana di Economia Sanitaria (AIES), may register in the 18th CNES paying APES institutional member´s price.  NOVA Medical School employees and affiliated researchers can also register under such conditions.


Payment will be done on the registration platform, preferably by credit card. It will also be possible to pay using bank transfers.

Cancellation Policy

Cancellations must be communicated to the secretariat of the Conference using the email

Cancellations received up to August 31st 2023 will be charged a 30% fee and the remaining 70% will be refunded. After the 31st of August of 2023 there will be no refunds. The participant may be replaced by a person from the same Institution / Company to present the same communication.

Logo BMSLogo Novo NordiskLogo SanofiLogo Roche
Redes Sociais CNES - TwitterRedes Sociais CNES - LinkedinRedes Sociais CNES - Facebook